About the Course
BCA is an exciting professional discipline offering numerous career opportunities. It is the fascinating and challenging field to develop oneself in IT
Sector. This is an undergraduate program where students are exposed to various areas of computer applications including the latest developments keeping
pace with the industry.
The course aims at realizing the following student objectives:
• To demonstrate a sound knowledge in key areas of computer science or industrial computing.
• To demonstrate a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of computer science.
• To carry out the required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems and computer applications.
• To demonstrate professional competence in developing software and in its design and implementation.
• To develop sound practical skills to enable them to addressing problems which arise from computer systems and applications.
• Graphics Designer
• Multimedia companies
• Web Designer
• System administrator
• Network Engineer
• Software engineer
After BCA, a student can opt MCA and MBA.
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English as a subject.
You can Apply for the Course at
1. Campus Mohali
2. Campus Nawanshahr