The college has eminent and experienced faculty with corporate exposure which counsels and trains the students about facing the interviews confidently. The college has a well equipped communication skills Lab for this purpose.
Discipline And Conduct in College
- All students must conform to the rules of the college. Absence from lectures, tutorlels, practical or workshop and sessional test without previous sanction will be viewed very seriously and disciplinary action shall be taken against defaulters. Beach of rules, misconduct,poor attendance or idleness will rewnder a student liable to expulsion or other disciplinary measures.
- All the students are directed to dress properly in the College ,Hostel mess, Playfield etc. During winters the students are expected to use college blazers. All students are expected to carry their identity cards.
- While undergoing practical training, students must conform in every respect to rules of the department/establishment in which they are taking training.
- The students who absent themselves for seven days without notice either to the college or to the practical training department will not be allowed to attend classes untill a satisfactory explaination is submitted and accepted.
- A student desiring to leave the college permanently must apply In writing and such application must be supported by his/her parent’s or guardian’s approval. In case of an application for mid session transfer or leaving, no refund of tution fee & only security after deduction of dues, will be refunded
- The Students are strictly forbidden from forwarding applications, appeals or any other communication direct to any authorities other than the Principal and any contravention to this rule will be liable to disciplinary action.
- The students are permitted to form and carry on only such associations or clubs (recreation or otherwise) at the college which have duly been sanctioned by the Principal and for which sanction must have been reconfirmed at the beginning of each new session. All associations must be open to membership regardless or religion, community or political ideology. Under no circumstances any association, the object of which is directly or indirectly communal or political, will be permitted.
- The students claiming benefits/concession/leave of absence on medical grounds are required to submit medical certificate from Government hospital or dispensary counterslgned by college Medical officer. The certiﬁcate should be submitted immediately by the student concerned.
- Any student found in possession or under the influence of intoxication of drugs either in the college or in the hostel is liable to strict disciplinary action leading to expulsion from the college.
- The name of the student who fails to submit the university examination form for the semester in which he/she is studying, without the approval of the Principal, shall be removed from the roll of the college.
- All students are advised to see the notices displayed from time to time on the College/hostel Notice Boards. The Notices displayed on the various Notice Boards are deemed to have been served on the students